BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

ZiTA MARiE RiVERA. ♥

Zita, Tammy.
Whatever they call you, you are still my one and only Teddy Bear.
The first time we met was last January 9, 2010, Saturday. We met because she is a friend of Mabeth which is Mabeth is my Best Friend in Ballet and in BE VJ's. Mabeth was invited to join Zita's club which is MTG or Marian Theatre's Guild to choreograph and to dance for a performance or a production. Since Mabeth and I are Best Friends, Mabeth recommended me to join their club and to be their choreographer also. So, I accepted the invitation.

January 9, 2010 was our first meeting with the club. At first, I was shy because most all of them are higher level than me so I was so quiet that time and the only people I was talking to was Madam Lopez, Mabeth, and my mom.

After several days of having rehearsals with them, Mabeth told me that the other member of MTG which was Patricia Gabrielle Tribdino, also known as Paige Tribdino, has a crush on me. And that was January 15, 2010 which Mabeth told me that. The worst thing is, SHE, yes, SHE is a GIRL. And I hate Lesbians.

After a few days, I noticed that whenever I hug Zita, I think she's jealous of her. And then I continued hugging and hugging Zita for her to be jealous. And then that's the time that Zita and me got close. Because of that GIRL.

As time goes by, the school year is about to end and that's the time that Zita and me are getting closer and closer to each other but we have to accept that one of us have to leave.

But that's not yet the end. We could still communicate by the way of cellphones and internets. But sometimes it's also hard to communicate with her because I don't always have load and I don't always use the Internet especially on weekdays. Since she has a younger brother that is studying the same school where I am, and also my batch mate, she suddenly gave a letter to her brother and her brother gave it to me. So we come up of an idea that we will communicate through letter writing and her brother will be our bridge. :))) And that was so amazing. But not really, because the first time I wrote a letter for her when she already left, the ball pen that I used do not have ink anymore! :(( And that is G-Tech. :(( Now, I don't have G-Tech anymore. :(( But it's alright. At least we still have communication.

We call each other TEDDY BEAR. You know why Teddy Bear? Because we want to hug each other every time. That's what she said. =)) I just agreed because I liked her suggestion too. And because it's unique.

Hey, Tammy! I know you are reading this right now. I miss you so much! :*

1 comments:

oseven said...

WOW! That was surprising.. I miss you too.. by the way.. Paige is not an MTG.. We only invited her too.. hahahaha.. REALLY SHOCKED about this.. hahahahahahah..