BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September. ♥

When the month of September starts, I feel excited because its already "ber" months and people start to countdown the days before Christmas, especially in news. September is also the month where exciting moments in my life happened and is about to happen. When I was in Sophomore Year which was last School Year, the twists in my life happened during month of September. I felt happiness, joy, sorrow, love and pain.

The start of this month for me is quite good. But I woke up 30 minutes late then I just forget it and started my day with a smile. I felt happy with my classmates and friends. I laugh a lot within the day. And no one and/or nobody bothered me much. So, that's a good news. I hope that I will be happier for the rest of the days in September. :)

0 comments: