BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Giving Up

" When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place. "



That quote was just sent to me as s group message by my ballet classmate, Anne Patrice Barin. When I read her message, I remembered the time when I was training as an aspirant and then I felt like giving up. The reason why I thought of giving up because the schedule of the trainings won't fit my agenda. Because at that time until now, I am a bus rider so I can't attend morning trainings because the bus arrives at school at 6:30 am to 6:45 am and my mom won't even allow me to commute going to school because she's just over protective of me.So even though that time my situation is difficult, and even though I felt like giving up, I still continued attending trainings. I just asked my mom to write a letter that I won't be bale to attend morning trainings because of my school bus and the officers permitted me. Since my bus has a second trip every dismissal, I attend afternoon trainings in school and ride on the second trip of our school bus. Until now, I am an aspirant. :)



Another part of my life that I remembered after reading the message is my passion which is BalletI remembered the time when I am thinking about giving up my passion because when we were having our Pointes Class, I can feel pain on my feet because of the type of the shoe that we are wearing in Ballet and because of the pain on my feet, I can't dance well. 

And then I thought of the memories and the hardships I've gone through. So much things and time I sacrificed to reach my dream to be in a higher level which is the Pointes level. Then when I am in that level already and I felt like giving up, I thought of the sacrifices, the pain and the hardships that I've gone through my life. Then there comes a day that my problem was solved and continued dancing until now. :)

0 comments: