BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cheering! :))

September 12, 2010, Sunday

Hello. Ayun, I watched the Cheerdance Competition of UAAP kanina and it was so awesome! Nahulaan kong magt-top 3 yung UST, FEU and UP and nagka-totoo nga. UST was the 2nd Runner-Up, FEU was the 1st Runner-Up and UP was the Champion. CONGRATULATIONS! :))
Deserving naman sila manalo. Haha! And I was shocked when Adamson did the Headstand. I really liked watching Cheering kasi I want to learn Cartwheels, Front walk and Back walk. Aww. :c

After I watched the Cheerdance Competition, me and my brother went to Crossings. Actually sa labas lang ng Crossings. Nagpa-laminate ako ng Periodic Table of Elements na binili ko sa school then I photocopied the Recitation Coupon for Chemistry. After that, nag-gulaman muna kami ng kuya ko sa Crossings then nag-grocery ng konti sa New Life. Haha! :))

And ngayon, mag-aaral na ako sa C.L. :O

L!


0 comments: