BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Rainbow. :)

I`ve always loved Rainbow.
When I was younger, I always have colored pens and when I write, every letter has a different color according to the arrangement of Rainbow Colors which is the ROYGBIV.
R - Red
O - Orange
Y - Yellow
G - Green
B - Blue
I - Indigo
V - Violet

This is because why I`m so obsessed with Rainbow now.
Rainbow things that I have:

Rainbow Notebook

Rainbow G-Tech Pen

Rainbow Cellphone Lace

Rainbow Colored Pens

Rainbow Lollipop Sticker

Rainbow Necklaces

Rainbow Earrings

and
Rainbow Bracelets




All in all, these are my Rainbow things...


Actually I have Rainbow Themes in my phone but of course I can`t get a photo of my phone if I`m using my phone itself. :))))

My life is like a Rainbow because it`s very colorful with the people around me that adds more color to it everyday. :)

L!

0 comments: