BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Goodbye, 2010; Hello, 2011. :)

Hello, blogspot!
I haven't seen you for a long time. I've been busy for these past few days and weeks because of school works, ballet, and house chores. And now, I will be back. :)

Goodbye, 2010. :)
11 months ago when the year 2010 started and now it will end soon. Time is really fast. Another year will end and another year will start.
The year 2010 has been a challenge in my life. This is a year where I felt happiness, love, sadness, sorrow, and pain. This is a year where I smiled, frowned, and cried.
Many things happened to me during this year. I experienced losing a friend totally and never have him back. I experienced regreting things that makes me want to turn back time and make it right. I experienced having a broken heart and giving other people a broken heart too. I experienced hating people that I loved before. And most of all, I experienced hating myself too.
But between those negative experiences, there were people who were always ready to comfort me, to make me smile, and to make me happy. They were there for me through thick and thin and they always understand me. I'm so thankful because there were people who made my life more colorful and more meaningful. I want to thank them for always being loyal to me and I want to say sorry for the people that I hurt, that I made angry or I made them cry.
The year 2010 have full of memories that I will not forget because this year, I learned to be strong. Strong enough to defend myself and to let go of the things that will make me cry even if it hurts. I learned to live my life to the fullest. :)
Goodbye, 2010. :)

Hello, 2011. :)
A new year is about to start again.
I hope that 2011 will be a new year for me to be more happier and stronger. I hope that this year will be peaceful for me and for the people around me. I hope that I will be better, better than what I am before. We'll see that. Goodluck to me.
Hello, 2011. Welcome to my life. :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! :*
Goodbye, 2010; Hello, 2011! :)

L!

0 comments: